Monday, October 25, 2010

New Blog

I started this blog in the spring with no clear direction and around June I stopped posting. We know why we start things usually, but when they fade the reasons aren't as clear. However, after a few months to think on other matters, I decided to start blogging again, though this time with a bit more organization and focus.

I decided this blog will be for personal things. Topics such as movie reviews, thoughts on living, encounters with felines, etc. Before, this blog had all sorts of topics, but there will be two I will leave to another blog, my most recent creation.

Here is the link:

http://thewonderfulkey.blogspot.com/

The other blog will be for religious, spiritual, and sometimes political issues, the more serious things I blog about. Heaven forbid I leave humor out of it. Lord, have mercy on us if I do.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blogs, and I apologize for dropping it all and never saying a word since June. I hope to be more consistent in the future.

No comments: